The company will celebrate its 25th Anniversary Season this year, and your contribution will ensure that this special season of repertoire and new works by Dana Tai Soon Burgess and the dancers is off to a solid start.
DTSBDC is a community-based, nonprofit arts organization that uses dance as a medium for enhancing social and cultural understanding.
Please donate via our online options above or print, fill out and mail the form below.
Also consider joining our 25th Anniversary Individual Giving Circle.
- VIP and reserved seating
- Special invitations to VIP events such as:
- Parties at embassies
- Private tours of exhibitions at the National Portrait Gallery with the curators
- Backstage tours
- Access to working rehearsals
- Luncheons with the Artistic Director and dancers
- Recognition (written and online website)
- Special company items including the limited edition 25th anniversary DTSBDC t-shirt
All benefits of Soloist plus:
- Post performance events with Artistic Director and Dancers
- Opportunity to take various class options taught by a DTSBDC dancer
- Increased priority and personal assistance with ticket orders
$2,525 and above (Impresario Magnifico)
All benefits of Director plus:
- Exclusive members-only information and updates
- Invitation to tour with the company
- Exclusive preview of DTSBDC new works
To make a donation to Dana Tai Soon Burgess Dance Company please click one of the online donation buttons at the top or bottom of the page or print and complete this form and mail it with your check (payable to Dana Tai Soon Burgess Dance Company) to
Dana Tai Soon Burgess Dance Company
2745 Arizona Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20016
Yes, I would like to make a donation to Dana Tai Soon Burgess Dance Company.
Enclosed is my gift of $_____________
City ____________ State __ Zip _____________
Contributions are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
Thank you for your support!