The company’s 25th Anniversary Season is coming up next year, and your contribution will ensure that this special season of repertoire and new works by Dana Tai Soon Burgess and the dancers is off to a solid start. See below for special 25th Anniversary donation rewards.
DTSBDC is a community-based, nonprofit arts organization that uses dance as a medium for enhancing social and cultural understanding. A resident company of the Joy of Motion Dance Center, DTSBDC is a part of Moving Forward: Contemporary Asian American Dance Company, which also houses the Moving Forward Youth Program.
Please donate via our online options above or print, fill out and mail the form below.
Thank you for your support!
Yes, I would like to make a donation to Dana Tai Soon Burgess Dance Company.
Enclosed is my gift of
$50 (In Step)
$500 (Corps de Ballet
Special support options for Dana Tai Soon Burgess Dance Company’s 25th Anniversary Season
- VIP and reserved seating
- Special invitations to VIP events such as:
- Parties at embassies
- Private tours of exhibitions at the National Portrait Gallery with the curators
- Backstage tours
- Access to working rehearsals
- Luncheons with the Artistic Director and dancers
- Recognition (written and online website)
- Special company items including the limited edition 25th anniversary DTSBDC t-shirt
All benefits of Soloist plus:
- Post performance events with Artistic Director and Dancers
- Opportunity to take various class options taught by a DTSBDC dancer
- Increased priority and personal assistance with ticket orders
$2,525 and above (Impresario Magnifico)
All benefits of Director plus:
- Exclusive members-only information and updates
- Invitation to tour with the company
- Exclusive preview of DTSBDC new works
City ____________ State __ Zip _____________
To make a donation to Dana Tai Soon Burgess Dance Company please print and complete this form and mail it with your check (payable to Moving Forward) to
Dana Tai Soon Burgess Dance Company
2745 Arizona Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20016
Contributions are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.